Weekends 11/12 December and 18/19 December 2021
The Santa Specials are now sold out
He’s waiting …
Yes, Santa will be ‘sleighing’ into our railway this year so come along and experience a magical Christmas with Santa and his elves!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BOOKING SANTA
CHOOSE AN EMPTY COMPARTMENT (EMPTY COMPARTMENTS HAVE “6 remaining” next to the name). Tickets are sold on the basis that you will have the exclusive use of a train compartment if you book all 6 seats. If you book fewer than 6 seats you may be sharing with other people.
We also recommend you invite friends and family to use all 6 seats to use the space on the train to the best advantage The ticket price is £8 per adult and £9 for children (under16 years) making our Santa Special a great family and friends festive treat for everyone to enjoy. For instance, a family of 2 adults and 2 children plus grandma and grandad comes to just £50.
Have a large family or lots of friends that want to meet Santa? No problem, just book more compartments and make a real party of it!
*Babes in arms do not count as one of the 6 in a compartment. If you want your child under 3 to have a present then you must buy a ticket for them.
Want to know more before booking?
- There’s free parking and trains run every half hour starting at 4pm with the last train at 7pm. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your allocated train departs.
- Ticket price includes a Santa’s gift.
- Any number of compartments can be booked for large groups of family & friends.
- Any children in a compartment must be accompanied by an adult over 18
- Hot beverages, mince pies and cookies will be available to purchase.
- Our trains have wheelchair access – just ask our volunteers.
- Toilet facilities are open. Buggy parking available.
- Only care dogs are allowed on Santa Specials.
Box office open now!
Here’s some useful information to help plan your visit to our railway after you have purchased your online tickets.
- Gate Sat Nav: TW13 7ND and follow the signs
- ///pasta.sings.plot (What 3 Words site entrance location)
- Telephone: 01932 212235 voicemail
- Email: [email protected]
- Car parking is free, and visitors will be directed to the parking area by our volunteers.
- For cancellations/refunds see Booking Terms and Conditions
- Covid-19 safety: see Covid-19 information
- Visitor Map