The Halloween Ghost Train is now sold out.
Halloween Ghost Train. Saturday and Sunday 30/31 October 2021
At a fixed ticket price of only £20 per compartment with space for up to 6 persons, it’s an ideal scary evening out for friends and family!
What you should know before booking:
- Trains run every half hour starting at 5.30pm with the last train at 8pm
- Ticket price is £20 per compartment for the exclusive use of up to 6 persons including children under 16. Same ticket price applies even if solo traveller.
- You can purchase any number of compartments, as long as the number does not exceed 6 persons including children under 16 per compartment.
- For safety reasons, at least one adult over the age of 18 with up to 4 children will need to occupy each compartment.
- Our compartments are labelled A B C D E for exclusive use for up to 6 persons including children under 16.
- Only one ticket will be issued to the booker for all passengers occupying the compartment to a maximum of 6 persons including children under 16.
- Hot beverages and cookies available.
- Our trains have wheelchair access – just ask our volunteers.
- Toilet facilities open and buggy parking available.
Halloween online box office open now!
Here’s some useful information to help plan your visit to our railway after you have purchased your online tickets.
- Gate Sat Nav: TW13 7ND and follow the signs
- ///pasta.sings.plot (What 3 Words site entrance location)
- Telephone: 01932 212235 voicemail
- Email: [email protected]
- Car parking is free, and visitors will be directed to the parking area by our volunteers.
- For cancellations/refunds see Booking Terms and Conditions
- Covid-19 safety: see Covid-19 information
- Visitor Map