Due to the rapidly rising Covid 19 case numbers the Volunteers Day has been postponed.
The Ticket Tailor page is no longer functioning.
What you should know before booking:
- Trains run every half hour starting at 10.30am with the last train at 3.30pm and tickets are free.
- In order to restrict numbers to allow social distancing please do not come unless you have a ticket.
- Our open carriages have been converted into compartments for the exclusive use of up to 6 persons including children.
- We expect to be busy, and to share the rides out fairly we request that only one compartment be booked per family. Space will be limited, so please restrict your guests to your immediate family.
- For safety reasons, at least one adult over the age of 18 with up to 4 children will need to occupy each compartment.
- Our compartments are labelled A B C D E for exclusive use for up to 6 persons.
- Only one ticket will be issued to the booker for all passengers occupying the compartment to a maximum of 6 persons.
- We recommend that all adults with mobile phones download the NHS Covid 19 app in order to check in and save time using our QR code.
- THE TICKET OFFICE OPENS MAY 17th
- Select the link “Buy Tickets” below to go to booking system
- Select “Volunteer Day”
- Click JOIN THE GUESTLIST
- Enter access code : kempton6june (all lowercase)
- Click JOIN THE GUESTLIST a second time and you will enter the booking page
Here’s some useful information to help plan your visit to our railway after you have purchased your online tickets.
- Gate Sat Nav: TW12 7ND and follow the signs
- ///pasta.sings.plot (What 3 Words site entrance location)
- Telephone: 01932 765328 voicemail
- Email: [email protected]
- For cancellations/refunds see Booking Terms and Conditions
- Covid-19 safety: see Covid-19 information
- Visitor Map
Car parking is free, and visitors will be directed to the parking area by our volunteers. Our toilet block will be open as well as our picnic and play area and there will a free hot drink and a snack from a mobile catering unit adjacent to the ticket office. You can also buy more food and drink from the van if you wish.