Book Here from 17 May 2021
A warm welcome awaits you from all at HKWR!
What you should know before booking:
- Trains run every half hour starting at 10.30am with the last train at 3.30pm
- Our open carriages have been converted into compartments for the exclusive use of up to 6 persons including children. Ticket price is £8 per compartment, even if a solo traveller.
- You can purchase any number of compartments, as long as the number does not exceed 6 persons per compartment.
- For safety reasons, at least one adult over the age of 18 with up to 4 children will need to occupy each compartment.
- Our compartments are labelled A B C D E for exclusive use for up to 6 persons including children under 16.
- Only one ticket will be issued to the booker for all passengers occupying the compartment to a maximum of 6 persons.
We’re open on Saturday & Sunday 26/27 June 2021!
Online bookings from 17 May.
Here’s some useful information to help plan your visit to our railway after you have purchased your online tickets.
- Gate Sat Nav: TW12 7ND and follow the signs
- ///pasta.sings.plot (What 3 Words site entrance location)
- Telephone: 01932 765328 voicemail
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cancellations/refunds see Booking Terms and Conditions
- Covid-19 safety: see Covid-19 information
- Visitor Map
Car parking is free, and visitors will be directed to the parking area by our volunteers. Our toilet block will be open as well as our picnic and play area and an opportunity to buy hot beverages and snacks from a mobile catering unit.