What you should know before booking:
- Trains run every half hour starting at 10.30am with the last train at 3.30pm
- Our open carriages have been converted into compartments for the exclusive use of up to 6 persons including children. Ticket price is £8 per compartment, even if a solo traveller.
- You can purchase any number of compartments, as long as the number does not exceed 6 persons per compartment.
- For safety reasons, at least one adult over the age of 18 with up to 4 children will need to occupy each compartment.
- Our compartments are labelled A B C D E for exclusive use for up to 6 persons including children under 16.
- Only one ticket will be issued to the booker for all passengers occupying the compartment to a maximum of 6 persons.
We’re now open every Sunday throughout the Summer 10.30am to 4.00pm
Here’s some useful information to help plan your visit to our railway after you have purchased your online tickets.
- Gate Sat Nav: TW13 7ND and follow the signs
- ///pasta.sings.plot (What 3 Words site entrance location)
- Telephone: 01932 212235 voicemail
- Email: [email protected]
- For cancellations/refunds see Booking Terms and Conditions
- Covid-19 safety: see Covid-19 information
- Visitor Map
Car parking is free, and visitors will be directed to the parking area by our volunteers. We welcome everyone to use our picnic and play area and there is the opportunity to buy teas and coffees from the ticket office.
Our NHS Covid 19 App QR Code will continue to be displayed at the railway and advise that visitors use the Code for test and trace purposes.