We will be open on Saturday and Sunday 26/27 June 2021.
From then, every Sunday (and some special Saturdays) until 21 November 2021. Opening hours are 10.30am to 4pm.
BOOKINGS OPEN 8 MAY 2021
- All tickets will have to be pre booked online on our website as you will not be able to buy tickets on the day. Our Ticket Office will be closed.
- We will no longer be booking individual tickets.
- We have divided our open carriages into compartments for your exclusive use of up to *6 persons including children under 11. You can purchase any number of compartments as long as the number does not exceed 6 persons.
- The ticket price will be £8 per compartment.
- For safety reasons, at least one adult over the age of 18 will need to occupy each compartment.
Planning your visit
Please print your e-ticket or have it on your mobile phone and bring it with you for our volunteers to check prior to boarding the train. Trains will be running every half hour from 10.30 to 3.30 (last train) and you should arrive 15 minutes before the departure of the train.
Track and Trace requirements: QR Codes for mobile phones will be displayed. we need to check government regs – is it a requirement of the venue to offer a written log for names etec., of 6 people per compartment.
Car parking is free, and you will be directed to the parking area by our volunteers.
Editor note – any other info required here?
- Gate Sat Nav: TW12 7ND
- Telephone: 01932 222222 (voicemail)
- Telephone (Sunday opening day only) 0794??????
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free parking
- Toilet facilities open
- Mobile catering facility will be available
- Picnic area open